Registration for the Black Pearl Awards 2020 is not yet open.
Should you need more information, please contact Martina Bergna (+33 (0)1 56 53 52 66).
Why become a partner of this event?
- Learn about the major achievements and advances for rare disease patients;
- Help build awareness of achievements and positive changes which have been made by and for the rare disease community;
- Network with other international stakeholders of the rare disease community in a neutral setting;
- Gain visibility among stakeholders of the rare disease cause in Europe and around the world;
- Support programmes that benefit rare disease patients on an international scale; and
- Meet social responsibility goals to advance health and strengthen communities.
How to donate to EURORDIS?
If you are unable to attend the EURORDIS Black Pearl Awards, but would like to support EURORDIS’ activities through a donation, please visit the secured donation page of our website.
Your donation will help to achieve our mission to work across borders and diseases to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease.
Making a difference
Ticket sales along with corporate and individual donations go towards supporting EURORDIS’ activities in the following areas:
- Increasing public awareness through information about rare diseases
- Breaking the isolation of rare disease patients and their families;
- Empowering leaders of rare disease communities through training, capacity-building activities and exchange to foster their research, therapeutic development and health policy activities.