- Increasing public awareness through information about rare diseases
- Breaking the isolation of rare disease patients and their families;
- Empowering leaders of rare disease communities through training, capacity-building activities and exchange to foster their research, therapeutic development and health policy activities.
Why become a partner of this event?
- Learn about the major achievements and advances for rare disease patients;
- Help build awareness of achievements and positive changes which have been made by and for the rare disease community;
- Network with other international stakeholders of the rare disease community in a neutral setting;
- Gain visibility among stakeholders of the rare disease cause in Europe and around the world;
- Support programmes that benefit rare disease patients on an international scale; and
- Meet social responsibility goals to advance health and strengthen communities.
EURORDIS-Rare Diseases Europe
firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 1 56 53 52 16