With thanks to our 2021 partners:
Would you like to become a corporate donor at the 2022 edition of the EURORDIS Black Pearl Awards? Contact Céline Schwob, our Corporate Relations Manager, or call us on +33 1 56 53 52 16!
The EURORDIS Black Pearl Awards are an opportunity for companies to:
- Learn about major achievements and advances in the rare disease community;
- Help build awareness of the said achievements and positive changes;
- Network with and gain visibility among European and global stakeholders of the rare disease cause in a neutral setting;
- Support programmes that benefit rare disease patients internationally;
- Meet social responsibility goals to improve health and strengthen communities.
How to donate to EURORDIS
If you are unable to attend the Black Pearl Awards but would like to support EURORDIS’ activities by donating, please visit our website’s secure donations page.
Your generosity will help us accomplish our mission to improve the experiences of people living with a rare disease across international borders and a range of conditions.
Making a difference
Corporate and individual donations go towards EURORDIS’ activities in the following fields:
- Increasing public awareness by way of information on rare diseases;
- Breaking the isolation of rare disease patients and their families;
- Empowering leaders of rare disease communities through training, capacity-building, and exchange to foster their research, therapeutic development, and health policy work.
We would like to thank you for your continued support, which allows us to make progress year on year in each of the key projects below: